Cider Saloon at the Palindrome: Olympic Peninsula Apple and Cider Festival
As part of the 2023 Olympic Peninsula Apple & Cider Festival, a Cider Saloon event will be held at the Palindrome on Saturday, October 14th from 1-4pm featuring nine cideries, music, food, cider pressing and more. Check out the other events of the Olympic Peninsula Apple and Cider Festival on the Production Alliance website, also their Facebook page.
Direct ticket link: https://theproductionalliance.square.site/
Along with other fine bands, the Seattle-based string swing ensemble Hot Club Sandwich will be on hand to help create a lively saloon atmosphere in Palindrome Hall.
Organizers write: “Take in the crisp air and crimson colors at the Historic Arcadia Inn & Palindrome at the Cider Saloon! Come taste regional hard ciders from the Pacific Northwest, enjoy live music, learn how to use a cider press, and enjoy delicious food and drink!”
- Alpenfire Cider, Port Townsend, WA
- Finnriver Farm and Cider, Chimacum, WA
- Oddstock Cidery/Iron Horse Brewery, Ellensburg, WA
- Republic of Cider, Seattle, WA
- Sisters’ Cider House, Bainbridge Island, WA
- 19 Acres Cider Co., Sherwood, OR
- Admiralty Distillery, Port Townsend, WA